Our wedding planner will work with you to create a wonderful and memorable wedding in Turkey at any time throughout the year.
We provide you with everything you need to get married in Turkey from beginning to end.
You can feel confident that we will make your dreams come true.
Wedding ceremony to be made at the beach or on the poolside.
1) 1st day: The bride and the groom will be met at the airport by a hostess, who will provide consultancy services for the couple, and they will be brought to the hotel in a decorated and luxurious car (Limousine).
2) In the evening of the 2nd day, a welcome cocktail party will be arranged for the wedding group, during which there will be an acoustic live trio classic concert at the arranged hall of the same hotel. The hall will be decorated in a wedding concept (food and beverage: appetizers, cold canapes, chips and cookies, unlimited local beverages).
3) 3rd day: Taking the bride, groom and the accompanying group to the Turkish bath (hamam) where entertainment and belly dancer with live music is to be provided.
4) In the evening, there will be a bachelors party at the disco where belly dancers and go-go girls will be performing (food and beverage: appetizers, cold canapes, chips and cookies, unlimited local beverages).
5) 6th day: walkways and flower arches at the ball room or by the pool of the hotel, or at the beach, or at another outdoor space chosen by the couple. The tables and the chairs of the couple and all guests will be dressed up and decorated with candles and candlesticks, and real flowers on the tables. Fireworks, sparklers. CD and photo-shoot (photos more than 25 will be at an extra cost). Entertainment program and wedding food according to the nationality of the wedding group. Local beverages will be free, import beverages will be at an extra cost. A goblet of wedding celebration champagne for each guest.
* entering the wedding hall with accompanying small fireworks.
* 4 hours DVD shooting (one wedding DVD) BARCO vision show.
* live music – international.
* tango dance show, gipsy show, belly dance by a mezdeke group.
* special wedding cake.
* 2 sky-scanners, and 3-minute firework and laser show where the brides and grooms names will be written in the sky, held in the hotel garden at 12 pm.
* special entertainment program for kids accompanied by a clown.
* designing the couples room with real flowers during the wedding with flowers and champagne.
* Special hairdresser and make-up expert for the bride and groom for wedding preparations.
6) 7th day: Special breakfast to the couples room.
Massage for bride and groom in a special SPA center.
7) 8th day: Transferring the bride on groom to the airport in a decorated car(Limousine).
We hope your wedding will be a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing us
Above is just a sample itinerary. All weddings can be tailored to suit your requirements and are personal to you and your party.
Tour Does Not Include
Marriage in Turkey / Formalities
According to Turkish Marriage Legislation and regulations, a Turkish national and a foreigner or two foreigners with different nationalities can get married in Turkey, only before the competent Turkish authorities.
Two foreigners from the same nationality can marry either in the offices of their own Country's Embassy or Consulate or before the Turkish Marriage Offices.
All the marriages to be conducted by the Turkish authorities should be regulated according to the merits and procedural provisions of the Turkish Civil Code and its related regulations.
Whether they are Turkish or foreigners, Turkish relevant authorities do not conduct these marriages, unless the petitioners can provide their marriage licences issued by the proper Civil Status Register of his or her own Country, that they hold the nationality of, respectively.
In the light of this information it is obvious that the married couples cannot again be married in Turkey under the Turkish law.
Conditions for a Valid Marriage:
1- Capacity to marry: Only those persons who have sufficient mental capacity to make fair judgments are allowed to marry. Mental illness is, therefore, a bar to marriage. In addition, a person must have reached the minimum age of 18 to marry.
2- Absence of consanguinity: Marriage between close relatives is prohibited.
3- Already existing marriage: Monogamy is one of the essential principles of Turkish family law. A second marriage can not be entered into unless the first is terminated.
4- Waiting period: Married women whose marriage has been dissolved cannot marry before the expiration of three hundred days from the date of dissolution. The divorce decree may also state a waiting period within which the guilty spouse may not remarry.
5- Sickness: Certain sicknesses, such as epilepsy, hysteria etc., constitute a bar to marriage.
Only civil marriages performed by authorized marriage officers are allowed in Turkey.
Necessary documents for marriage:
1- Petition of the marriage. To start an action the groom and bride must file a petition of the marriage. "Evlenme Beyannamesi"
2- Passport, Identification card, birth certificate.
3- Health certificate.
4- 4 pictures belong to bride and groom.
5- Certificate of Capacity to Marry (Single, divorce, widow or widowed).
Available On Weekdays
Available On DatesDates