Received by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Complete rest for the first half. After lunch if suitable visit sun set famous Shanti Stupa (a Japanese Pagoda built for world peace by Indian based Japanese monks and was inaugurated by His Holiness Dalai Lama in 1985). Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
After breakfast proceed to Indus&Zanskar river Sangam, drive along the Indus river visiting, Pathar Sahib Gurdwara and Magnetic Hill (where the cars defy gravity), and further on to Leh Hall of Fame (which has a museum of the Kargil War memorabilia) Overnight stay at the hotel.
After early breakfast drive to Nubra valley via Khardongla Pass (18,380ft) the world’s highest motorable road and gateway to Siachen Glacier, the views from the top of the pass are amazing. Visit Deskit Monastery (118kms) founded by Lama SherabZangpo in 1420 A.D. Check inn at camp or hotel and after that we will visit Hundar village (7kms from Deskit) and Double-Humped Bactrian Camel Safari in sand dunes atHundar.Dinner and overnight at Hotel/Camp in Nubra.
After breakfast drive to Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh.
After early breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500ft), 4-5 hrs drive one way through Changla Pass (17,350ft) third highest motorable road in the world. This famous blue brackish salt water lake is 5-6 kms in width and around 134 kms in length with 75 percent of its running the other side of the Indo China Boder. drive back to Leh via same route. Evening free to explore the local markets of Leh. Dinner and overnight at Hotel in Leh
Early morning transfer to airport to catch your onward flight back home.
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis with all destination.
- Meal Like breakfast and Dinner at all places.
- All sightseeing which is part of Tour Itinerary will be done by Xylo/Innova/Tata Arya.
- Inner line Permit
Tour Does Not Include
- Camel Safari Charges, Boating, Rafting and any type of Adventurous Rides etc.
- Any type of Natural Crises, Road Blocking and Flight Delay Charges.
- Extra meals above Itinerary, Laundry, Telephone Charges, and Room service.
- Mediclaim and Insurance.
- Flight ticket.
- Lunch at any places
- Oxygen Cylinder
- Govt Service Tax
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated).
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses, Optional Tours, And Extra Meals Ordered.
3 star hotel :- Ladakh Himalayn Retreat,Grand Ladakh, Nature Nest camp Hotel
4 star Hotel;- the grand Dragon,The Zen resort
• Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis with all destination.
• Meal Like breakfast and Dinner at all places.
• All sightseeing which is part of Tour Itinerary will be done by Xylo/Innova/Tata Arya.
• Inner line Permit
• Environmental fee as per the itinerary.
• Packages valid from April 2017 to Oct 2017
• 20% Payment to be made for initial booking.
• 100% payment to be deposited before the trip starts.
• Payment in Leh should be Cash Only.
• Final Confirmation will be provided on full payment.
• Vehicle provided as per mention tour plan (Point to Point Basis only)
• Vehicles are provided on the basis of availability such Innova/Xylo/Tata Arya/Scorpio
• No Refund or Compensation for any circumstance such as roadblock, flight cancellation etc which is beyond our control.
• Children under 5 years of age may travel free of charge.
Cancellation Policy for Ladakh Package
• 10% cancellation charges if cancelled before 30 days before the tour.
• 25% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 20 days before the tour.
• 50% cancellation charges if cancelled within a 07 days before the tour.
• No refund for tour starting within 10 days of tour or after starting or middle of the tour.
Available On Weekdays Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Available On Dates
1 March, 2017
Office hours: Mo-Sa 8:30am to 7:00pm Standard time zone: UTC/GMT +2
TravelShop Turkey offers the best and the most efficient tours throughout Turkey, whilst maintaining quality of service, quality of life and value for money. When you book your tour with us, you have our TravelShop guarantee that no promise will be broken, every aspect has been taken into account for your enjoyment and all the hard work is done on your behalf. We are friendly, extremely knowledgeable and available 24/7. Enjoy your holiday with TravelShop Turkey! All you need to do is book with us and we will take care of all your travel needs!