Welcome to your marriage in Turkey! Our wedding planner will work with you to create a wonderful and memorable wedding in Turkey at any time throughout the year.
We provide you with everything you need to get married in Turkey from beginning to end.
You can feel confident that We will make your dreams come true.
Place where the cocktail organized: on the poolside with nature-scenery or indoors.
1) Collecting the bride and groom by the special decorated bride car at the airport (CHRYSLER 300C).
2) Decorating the place where the wedding will take place is to be decorated with clothes, tulle and flowers, decorating the bride table and guest tables and chairs, designing candelabrum, marigold, candles on the table, bride walking way, hand flower of the bride, collar flower of groom.
3) Decorating the bride room specially, special champagne to the room in the wedding night.
4) Turkish style of henna night before wedding day. Show of folklore team named Caydacira and henna applying ceremony, serving beverages, unlimited local drinks, nuts, Turkish lokum, chips, and crudites. Preparing the place where the henna night will take place in comply with the concept (offers shall be made on floor cushion and floor table).
5) Menu of special wedding dinner on the poolside or indoor, unlimited local drink.
6) 3 piered wedding cake, special one bottle of champagne for couples.
7) Live music with 5 international musicians, 4 episode x 45 minutes.
8) Gypsy dance group.
9) Oriental dancer.
10) Fireworks show, 1,5 minutes.
11) 4 hours DVD shooting (one wedding DVD) BARCO vision show.
12) An album with A photo album of 25 wedding pictures of 15x21 cm.
13) Special breakfast to the room next day.
14) Special coiffeur and make up expert for bride.
We hope your wedding will be a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing us.
Above is just a sample itinerary. All weddings can be tailored to suit your requirements and are personal to you and your party.
Civil Marriage Documents/Registrar
Per Additional Guest
Tour Does Not Include
Marriage in Turkey / Formalities
According to Turkish Marriage Legislation and regulations, a Turkish national and a foreigner or two foreigners with different nationalities can get married in Turkey, only before the competent Turkish authorities.
Two foreigners from the same nationality can marry either in the offices of their own Country's Embassy or Consulate or before the Turkish Marriage Offices.
All the marriages to be conducted by the Turkish authorities should be regulated according to the merits and procedural provisions of the Turkish Civil Code and its related regulations.
Whether they are Turkish or foreigners, Turkish relevant authorities do not conduct these marriages, unless the petitioners can provide their marriage licences issued by the proper Civil Status Register of his or her own Country, that they hold the nationality of, respectively.
In the light of this information it is obvious that the married couples cannot again be married in Turkey under the Turkish law.
Conditions for a Valid Marriage:
1- Capacity to marry: Only those persons who have sufficient mental capacity to make fair judgments are allowed to marry. Mental illness is, therefore, a bar to marriage. In addition, a person must have reached the minimum age of 18 to marry.
2- Absence of consanguinity: Marriage between close relatives is prohibited.
3- Already existing marriage: Monogamy is one of the essential principles of Turkish family law. A second marriage can not be entered into unless the first is terminated.
4- Waiting period: Married women whose marriage has been dissolved cannot marry before the expiration of three hundred days from the date of dissolution. The divorce decree may also state a waiting period within which the guilty spouse may not remarry.
5- Sickness: Certain sicknesses, such as epilepsy, hysteria etc., constitute a bar to marriage.
Only civil marriages performed by authorized marriage officers are allowed in Turkey.
Necessary documents for marriage:
1- Petition of the marriage. To start an action the groom and bride must file a petition of the marriage. "Evlenme Beyannamesi"
2- Passport, Identification card, birth certificate.
3- Health certificate.
4- 4 pictures belong to bride and groom.
5- Certificate of Capacity to Marry (Single, divorce, widow or widowed).
Available On Weekdays
Available On Dates
4 December, 2016
31 December, 2020