Welcome to your marriage in Turkey! Our wedding planner will work with you to create a wonderful and memorable wedding in Turkey at any time throughout the year.
We provide you with everything you need to get married in Turkey from beginning to end.
You can feel confident that We will make your dreams come true.
1) The bride and the groom will be met at the airport by a hostess, who will provide consultancy services for the couple, and they will be brought to the hotel in a decorated and luxurious car (Megane, Focus C4).
2) Design of the location where the marriage will be in the afternoon. In the area where the marriage ceremony shall be performed an altar shall be mounted, designed with genuine flowers and tulle textiles. The walking way of the bride shall be decorated with white tulles and high standing flowers Rose leaves shall be interspersed through the walking way, and a flower shower will take place over the bride and groom when they are passing across the way.
3) Accompanied by the live music of acoustic trio of State Opera and Ballet artists, a bottle of champagne shall be offered together with cookies, chips, nuts and wedding chocolate. (we recommend two violines, one classic guitar, but different instruments can be asked). Wineglasses bearing the initials of the bride and groom shall be prepared.
4) Live classical music concert with violins and guitars played by the string orchestra of State Opera and Ballet, and waltz with your partner in the sunset.
5) During marriage ceremony, 2 white pigons shall be left to fly into the sky and a flower leaves shower will take place over the bride and groom desk.
6) After ceremony (symbolical or the Registered) we will prepare the table for a newly-married couple, with accompaniment of live music they will have a romantic dinner, local unlimited drinks and wedding cake.
7) Brides bouquet and the grooms collar flower.
8) Special photographer (CD shall be delivered in the original shot).
9) Decoration of the hotel room with real flowers according to the concept and meaning of the day, plus special champagne. Creating a romantic atmosphere. Special morning breakfast to the room.
We hope your wedding will be a memorable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future on another TravelShop Turkey Tour. Have a safe trip back home and thanks for choosing TravelShop Turkey.
Above is just a sample itinerary. All weddings can be tailored to suit your requirements and are personal to you and your party.
Civil Marriage Documents/Registrar
Per Additional Guest
Tour Does Not Include
Marriage in Turkey / Formalities
According to Turkish Marriage Legislation and regulations, a Turkish national and a foreigner or two foreigners with different nationalities can get married in Turkey, only before the competent Turkish authorities.
Two foreigners from the same nationality can marry either in the offices of their own Country's Embassy or Consulate or before the Turkish Marriage Offices.
All the marriages to be conducted by the Turkish authorities should be regulated according to the merits and procedural provisions of the Turkish Civil Code and its related regulations.
Whether they are Turkish or foreigners, Turkish relevant authorities do not conduct these marriages, unless the petitioners can provide their marriage licences issued by the proper Civil Status Register of his or her own Country, that they hold the nationality of, respectively.
In the light of this information it is obvious that the married couples cannot again be married in Turkey under the Turkish law.
Conditions for a Valid Marriage:
1- Capacity to marry: Only those persons who have sufficient mental capacity to make fair judgments are allowed to marry. Mental illness is, therefore, a bar to marriage. In addition, a person must have reached the minimum age of 18 to marry.
2- Absence of consanguinity: Marriage between close relatives is prohibited.
3- Already existing marriage: Monogamy is one of the essential principles of Turkish family law. A second marriage can not be entered into unless the first is terminated.
4- Waiting period: Married women whose marriage has been dissolved cannot marry before the expiration of three hundred days from the date of dissolution. The divorce decree may also state a waiting period within which the guilty spouse may not remarry.
5- Sickness: Certain sicknesses, such as epilepsy, hysteria etc., constitute a bar to marriage.
Only civil marriages performed by authorized marriage officers are allowed in Turkey.
Necessary documents for marriage:
1- Petition of the marriage. To start an action the groom and bride must file a petition of the marriage. "Evlenme Beyannamesi"
2- Passport, Identification card, birth certificate.
3- Health certificate.
4- 4 pictures belong to bride and groom.
5- Certificate of Capacity to Marry (Single, divorce, widow or widowed).
Available On Weekdays
Available On Dates
1 February, 2017
11 February, 2022